Saturday, March 2, 2013

Tasting-Simply Naked Unoaked Chardonnay


Simply Naked Unoaked Chardonnay

Variety: 100% Chardonnay
Region: California
Country: United States
Year: 2011
Price: $7.99

Winemaker's Notes/Tasting Notes: "Lively aromas of melon, peach and lemon sorbets, and praline with a silky fruity medium body and a juicy, tangy orange and pear finish. A lovely, mouthwatering chardonnay that is sure to please. A rich, fruit forward wine with crisp apple, melon and pear flavors and a touch of honey. Pairs well with chicken, turkey, salmon, and pasta with cream sauce."

My review: I thoroughly enjoyed trying my first unoaked chardonnay. I could definitely taste the difference between this and a traditional chardonnay, but it was a welcome difference. An easy white wine with a fruity complexity to it.

I tasted this on its own with no food.

No comments:

Post a Comment