Saturday, April 20, 2013

Tasting- Redtree Cabernet Sauvignon


Redtree Cabernet Sauvignon

Variety: 100% Cabernet Sauvignon
Region:  California
Country: United States
Year: 2010
Price: $8.00

Tasting Notes: "Our Cabernet Sauvignon opens with aromas of cherries and subtle hints of oak and cedar in the background. The mouthfeel of this wine is full, displaying a jammy mid-palate of red fruits, finishing with gentle tannins."

My review: Not my favorite Cab Sauv, just because I didn't feel there was anything significant to make it memorable. But it was flavorful and had a very Merlot smell. It was a wet wine, in the sense that it didn't have the mouth-drying effect I get from some dry wines and it had an acidic finish that I liked.

I tasted this on its own and with no food.

No comments:

Post a Comment